Reasons Why Free Promotion Does Not Work
Entrepreneurs, Startups and Small Business Owners,
Below are a few reasons why we no longer do free promotion.
"The free model with paid upgrades no longer works as it used to"
- On the whole free services are not fully valued or appreciated. The impression it would seem is that it must be of little real worth in order for it to be free.
- The internet has spoiled us with endless free information and services. If it can't be shipped in a box, you can find it for free on the internet.
- The free model with paid upgrades has become saturated with low quality offerings, spam, fake users and dead accounts and links. It's hard separating the wheat from the chaff.
- If people pay, they take more care over details and pay more attention to their businesses image and reputation. They are much easier to promote and prospective clients will appreciate these efforts.
- If people pay, they are more invested and will spend more time and effort using the tools and networking opportunities provided. Other members are then more likely to reciprocate and engage with them.
- If you know that other members are willing to invest a little money or time to join, then you know that they are as serious as you are about networking, building their businesses and forming new working relationships.
- People with legitimate businesses big and small know very well that anything of lasting value involves costs to produce and market, and that true success takes time and investment.
- Ultimately a paid and invested membership ensures a level of value and professionalism in the network that benefits all members. It's both give and take.
Do you AGREE or do you DISAGREE with the above deductions?
We have a few ways to join our network that will hopefully encourage members to be active and open to building ongoing business relationships.
- Invite an entrepreneur that you know to join.
- Share our service on your social media pages.
- Benefit the network by giving us a review on Facebook or Google My Business.
- Order one of our Paid Services.
- Donate $20 option is without a Facebook pinned post.
- Donate $40 option includes a one month pinned post on one of our curated Facebook Groups.
Members receive a complimentary -100+ introductions when they join, the exact number depends on your location and your desired market reach.
Our membership options ensure that only entrepreneurs and small business owners who are seriously endeavoring to promote their principal business will join and add value to the network. We believe that any small business looking to grow will be willing to invest a few dollars or a few minutes in a service that will be providing them with ongoing publicity and business opportunities into the future.
We filter out inactive and inaccurate accounts that reflect badly on the network. We prefer a smaller, nimble and engaged network rather than an overcrowded and indifferent one. It's a pleasure promoting members who add value and are engaged and reciprocate.
As one small business owner to another, hopefully you will see fit to spend a few dollars or a little time and invest in our network for your own sake and for the benefit of other local entrepreneurs. A healthy economy requires reciprocity as in the working village model, join and help local small business flourish again. Together we can counter the Walmart effect in our town or city.
View our Entrepreneur Articles on our vision to build up local small business.
Regards, Justin Grounds.
Founder & Admin